Login to Complete an Application or to Access Reviewing Panel
Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP) Online Application/Nomination for Volunteer Positions
IMPORTANT: This system is independent of AMP.org and MyAMP.
- If you are an AMP Member or have a MyAMP Account, you should conduct a password reset using the "lost password?" link on the left and follow the instructions included in the password reset email.
- If you don't have an account or aren't sure, please click "my account" above and use the "new user" form.
If you have trouble logging into this system or need help renewing your membership in order to be eligible for committee appointment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
AMP is seeking a member subject matter expert to represent AMP to the FDA’s SHIELD project: https://aspe.hhs.gov/shield-standardization-lab-data-enhance-patient-centered-outcomes-research-value-based-care.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good working knowledge of clinical informatics for laboratories, preferably (but not necessarily) board certified in clinical informatics.
- Good working knowledge of LOINC and other laboratory coding systems (e.g., SNOMED).
- Good working knowledge of HL7 interfaces for laboratories.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 5, 2021 at 11:59PM ET.
Questions? Email Robyn Temple-Smolkin at email@example.com
We want to be a stronger society by being more inclusive and ensuring that all members have an opportunity to engage fully and authentically with AMP. In order to improve our collection of demographic data, we ask you to provide some information about yourself in the online volunteer application form. Providing this information is voluntary and its use is restricted to staff and the AMP leaders considering the applications.